⇓ see photos below ⇓
The CFPA Office renovation is planned and thus, we are liquidating our furniture as directed by the Board.
The list of items for bidding is as follow:
– Armchair (Qty: 2)
– Boardroom Chairs (Qty: 10)
– Boardroom Table
– Filing Cabinet
– Konica Minolta Multifunction Printer/Photocopier
– Office Cabinet
– Office Desk (2 piece set) Piece 1, Piece 2
– Office Desk U-Shape (Qty: 2sets)
– Reception Chair (Qty: 4)
– Single door wooden cabinet (Greg’s Office)
– Double door wooden cabinet (Mark’s Office)
– Network Switch
– Portable printer
– Computer PC01
– Computer PC02
– Projector (old Toshiba)
This auction is open to all members.
Office Manager, CFPA
T: (613) 230-5476
Declared Bidding Period
21 June 2019 1200 hrs (EDT) to 5 July 2019 1200 hrs (EDT)
Bids start at CDN $1.00 and may be submitted via email to Sean Yim (firstname.lastname@example.org). Sean will acknowledge the bid and advise the purchases upon conclusion of the declared bidding period.
- Prior arrangements can be made with the CFPA Office manager to view the item during the declared bidding period.
- As is, where is (CFPA Head Office, 18 Deakin St., Nepean, Ontario)
- Purchasers must arrange payment with the CFPA Office Manager, within 48 hours of notification of the winning bid.
- Purchased items must be removed by the purchaser and at the purchaser’s expense no later than 18 July 2019, @ 1200 hrs (EDT)
- If purchasers fail to remove the item on or before the deadline, the amount bid will be returned minus a 25% administrative penalty
This item(s) is for sale in accordance with paragraph 2.6 of the CFPA Policy Manual.
2.6. Liquidation of CFPA office equipment
- Attempt to sell items through silent bids over 14 calendar days. The highest bid by a CFPA Member or Staff member would be deemed the purchaser.
- If no bids are received by CFPA members and/or staff, then the highest bid received would be the purchaser.